Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Green Week - Day Four Happy St. Patrick's Day

Man, I wish I had something cuter to show you than this, but that was what was such a great challenge of green week, I had to work with what I had.  So, I call this one pot of gold!  I started with Zoya Verushka as my base:




This is the only matte color and I have, but I love the effect of mattes!  It's soooooo velvety!  But, of course I went and ruined it with a shiny top coat and my sparkly gold striper polish.


Oye!  Please forgive me!  I think I just went a little too sparkle happy and ruined the gorgeous matte!  Oh well, there is always tomorrow! 

As a side note, does anyone know why blogger is rotating my images when I upload them?  that last one needs to go counter clockwise 90 degrees, but I don't know how to change it and why it just didn't upload the way it looks on my computer.  *sigh*

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...