Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

My Easter Nails

I'm super behind on posting my nails, but that's not because I haven't been painting them!  Here are the two different manicures I did for Easter:
I call this one grown up Easter eggs.  I did pastel skittles with Zoya Portia, Caitlin, and Gemma, plus Revlon Lily and a light blue from Cosmetic Arts with no name.  Then I stamped the lacy top using a bundle monster plate.

I got my idea for this next Easter mani from Meliney on Youtube.  The base color is Zoya Robyn.  All the work is hand-painted. 

Its been pretty busy around here.  I have so many blogs to catch up on!  The reason why its so busy?  Lucky got a new friend over the weekend!
His name is José, he is a 9-month old chihuahua and him and Lucky have been have been having so much fun together!
So we're all adjusting to this new addition, which means my nail painting and blogging time has been a little sparse lately.

5 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...