Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Happy Pink Wednesday!

You guys, I have a new favorite pink.  SRSLY, I am in love!  During Zoya's Earth Day sale, I really focused my search for pinks (since On Wednesdays We Wear Pink), and one of the beauties I purchased is called Flora.  It is such a stunning shade!  And of course Zoya has the most flawless formula.  Everything smooths out perfectly and looks so shiny and pretty in just two coats! 

I stamped my tips in Konad special white with a design from BM17.  Then, to add a bit more bling, I filled in the big heart using Zoya Areej and my dotting tool, added a pink rhinestone, and brushed on a little China Glaze Fairy Dust.  Here are a couple more detail shots for ya:





So, what's your favorite pink? 

4 comments:

  1. Cute! I love the stamping. I think one of my favorite Pinks is CGs Strawberry Fields.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like how you added the gems to the stamp... I should get y hands on some gems... they look so pretty.

    I like nude/sheer pinks, however I really DID enjoy "senorita rose-alita" by OPI and kept it on for a few days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that pink shade! Great nail art!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute design! I love the decals (:

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...