Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Summer Fruit Week - Day 3: Strawberries for Pink Wednesday!


Happy Pink Wednesday, Lovelies!  It's day three of summer fruit week.  Hope you are enjoying the manicures so far!  For pink Wednesday I decided to create a strawberry themed manicure! 


I didn't take pix of the steps this time (Sorry!) but here is what I did:
  1. Painted all nails, except one accent nail on each hand in Zoya Portia.
  2. Painted accent nail in Zoya Dana.
  3. On Portia painted nails, add polka dots in Zoya Flora using dotting tool.
  4. On Dana nail, add smaller polka dots in Zoya Pippa using dotting tool.
  5. On Dana nail, add green lines at the base of the nail for the stem.
  6. On Portia nails, add red strawberry shapes using a thin nail art brush.
  7. Add yellow dots and tiny green stems to strawberry shapes.
I like using the ring finger as my accent nail, but as you can see in the pictures, I accidentally made my middle finger the accent on my left hand.  Oops!  lol.   I think I like my other strawberry manicure better than this one.  What do you think?

5 comments:

  1. this is sooo cute really reminds me of summer :)

    shel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I like the pink with the strawberries on it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen a lot of strawberry nail interpretations, but I think this is by-far the cutest! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...