Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Margarita Inspired NOTD

 All that crazy weather this week was driving me to drink, so I thought it was about time I did a cocktail inspired mani!  Little known fact: I love me some margaritas, so that is the cocktail that inspired this manicure. 

I started with a base coat of Sally Hansen Lickety Split Lime, and layered Zoya Tangy over top.  Then I did the tips with a Citrus Sparkle Top Coat from Love and Polish, this reminded me of the salt rimmed glasses.  Then, I sliced up some lime fimo for the little lime wedges, which I think is so stinkin cute.

I'm getting thirsty just looking at these nails!  Do you like them?  What's your favorite cocktail?  Any other cocktail inspired manicures you'd like to see?

10 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...