Pages

Monday, October 24, 2011

Halloween Week: Purple Sparkly Skull Nails!

Starting off a week of Halloween nails with my favorite of the five manicures I've done so far.  For some reason, I think purple is the best color of fall, so I have broken the tradition of typical Halloween colors, and done not one, but two manicures with purple as a base!  LOL!  I'm such a rebel.



Base color for this look is China Glaze Flying Dragon (Neon) The skull was stamped twice on each nail from Bundle Monster 211 stamp with konad white polish, and then I filled in the eyes with my dotting tool using Milani's Purple Gleam. 

Hope you like this fun non-traditional Halloween manicure!  I can't wait to show you what I else I've created!  XOXO

3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...