Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Is it too early for Christmas Nails?

If it is then let's call these Redskins nails! Because that is actually what I initially was thinking about when I did this mani. See, coming from the D.C. area I was raised a die-hard Redskins fan! Trust me, its one of the most depressing teams to be a die-hard fan of! So, to show my Redskins spirit, I wanted to create a burgundy and gold nail look, and when it was done it looked really Christmasy, so I held off showing it to you until now.
I started this look with China Glaze Sugar Plum, which I think was in CG's holiday collection last year.
Then I did some gold glitter sponging on my tips and moons.  I can never decide which look I like better.  The gold glitter I used was a combination of Sinful Colors Paris and Milani Jewel FX in Gold.

So, if it is too early for Christmas nails, pretend these are Redskins nails, and if you aren't Redskins fans, then pretend these are Christmas nails! :D

Happy Thanksgiving to anyone celebrating tomorrow!  Anyone know of any good Black Friday nail deals?  If so, please share! 

Also, don't forget about my two giveaways going on right now:  Free Jewelry Giveaway and China Glaze Let It Snow Giveaway

2 comments:

  1. These look so fantastic and pretty !! I love your blog and i wait u my blog !! :))
    www.nzlsyn.blogspot.com
    kisses..
    (following you now)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...