Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Tiffany Box Nails

As you may know by now, Pinterest is my crack! I am on it all the time, pinning awesome things. I have a whole board of nail inspiration, and whenever I have no idea what I want to do with my nails, I always go there for ideas. That is where today's manicure comes from. I saw this adorable Tiffany Box inspired mani a long time ago, and decided to recreate it and put my own spin on it.


Base color is China Glaze For Audrey, which is just the perfect Tiffany blue. I free-handed the bows with a white striper polish.  I think this would be a fun look for the holiday season in different colors, so I hope it inspires you! Let me know what you think!  And if you are on Pinterest, comment with a link to your board so I can follow you!

7 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...