Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Gingerbread Men Nail Art Stamping Manicure

Two nail looks in one day, you guys are so lucky! For this look I wanted to play with some of the many Christmas designs on my nail plates. This little gingerbread man comes from BM222 (I just cleaned off the excess design that surrounds him to just get the gingerbread man, and then stamped him twice. The color I used is the Sonia Kashuk brown from my earlier manicure. The candy cane in the middle of the two gingerbread men are from a set of plates I got from Born Pretty Store. This stamp was also used on my Candy Cane Nails from a couple of weeks ago.  I used the Konad Red stamping polish for them.

I think this is a really cute design, and is a great example of how to use multiple images and changing the images that come with the plates can be used to compose a "scene"  Hope you are liking this huge influx of Christmas designs this week!

3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...