Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Pretty Christmas Party Nails

I had my company Christmas party last week, and I wanted a really classy ornate Christmas design on my nails for the event.  Here is what I came up with:

Check this out ^ I even managed to do the design on my left hand! 

Here are the steps I took:
  1. Drew a diagonal french on each nail with Sally Hansen Insta Dri Silver Sweep.
  2. Using a detailing brush, I created the cute little swirls in Zoya Verushka.  I followed this tutorial on Youtube to teach me how to draw the swirls.
  3. After a coat of Seche Clear I added three little red rhinestones to represent some Holly Berries.
I love all the cute Christmas looks, but I think sometimes its nice to have a break and do something ~*fancy*~

Funny Story: I actually went and got a professional pedicure the day of my company Christmas party, and the ladies at the nail salon were studying my manicure HARDCORE!  They all couldn't believe I did it myself, and wanted to know how I did it of course!  ;) 

10 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...