Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Zoya Christmas Matte French Twist

I love Zoya's matte polishes.  I think I own almost every color they've made in the matte finish because they are just so freaking gorgeous!  Today's manicure was a no brainer.  I loved the trend that Zoya promoted earlier this year called the French Twist, so I decided to create a Christmas one using their matte colors: Verushka (green) and Posh(red).  You may remember the french twist look I did with Dove and Portia from August or the very summery citrus french twist I did in July with Pippa and Jancyn.  As you can tell, I'm a big fan of the look.  But now looking back I wish I would've added a little more design to this manicure.  Oh well!  Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...