Pages

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Glitter Rainbow Gradient Zoya Nail Art

Zoya makes the prettiest glitter polishes! When faced with these four gorgeous glitters I just couldn't choose one, I have done a skittle look with these before, so today I decided to do a gradient look instead! I went with The Beauty Department's gradient technique of painting all the colors on the sponge at once. I had to apply the gradient a couple of times to get the dark hue I was looking for.

Here is the tools I used (from left to right) cosmetic sponge for gradient, Zoya Alegra, Zoya Mimi, Zoya Charla, and Zoya Apple.
Check out the other rainbow gradient look and a tutorial

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful colors and shine! I really appreciate gradients no matter how many colors ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is GORGEOUS, seriously love the color choices and perfect gradient!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...